- Store in cool, dry area and keep covered.
- For pantry storage, room temperature should not exceed 70°F; if this is not possible, refrigeration or freezing is recommended.
- When exposed to overly warm or humid temperatures, chocolate may develop a white film - this affects appearance only; the chocolate will still be safe to eat.
- To refrigerate or freeze, place original box or package in heavy-duty freezer bag.
- Freezer time shown is for best quality only - foods kept constantly frozen at 0°F will keep safe indefinitely.
Sources: For details about data sources used for food storage information, please click here